Fact sheet for the media
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies has 87 offices in 50 countries.
• As the Dutch branch of Hill+Knowlton Strategies International
we work in close collaboration with our expert international colleagues. Consultants all over the world feel an affinity with one another based on their allegiance to the Hill+Knowlton Strategies philosophy.
• For M&A and other cross-border financial transactions
Hill+Knowlton Strategies Netherlands works in close collaboration with offices in the world’s financial capitals: London, New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Paris.
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies is part of WPP
– a global communications services group that employs over 190,000 people in 3,000 offices in 112 countries.
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies was set up in the United States in 1927.
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies Netherlands was set up in 1972 and was one of the first communications consultancies in the Netherlands.